KICKSBOXES IS BACK WITH A NEW LOOK, NEW ARTICLES, & NEW IDEAS... CHECK BACK SOON!

Friday

AN APOLOGY & RETRACTION

Due to serious objections, the series of posts dealing with the self-defense method of Martial Signing have been removed from this blog.

Although, I strive to cover controversial topics, it is never my intention to insult or purposely offend anyone.

I would like to apologize to Matt and to anyone else I may have offended in those posts. In the future, I will strive to be more careful about the things I write.

Thank you for your understanding, and hopefully, your forgiveness.

Respectfully,

Rick

2 comments:

Black Belt Mama said...

Woah! What did I miss? And what's "Martial signing"?

Rick Fryer said...

I inadvertently insulted a close friend.

You can learn more about Martial Signing at MartialSigning.com

Respectfully,

Rick